For the past few years, our creative services team has worked with nursing leaders at Valley Children’s Hospital to create their annual reports. Bryant Digital Media collaborated with the hospital from the earliest stages to produce their digital publications “from scratch,” even helping determine what content to include one year.
- We met with and interviewed key stakeholders and content experts before writing the articles.
- We wrote the articles and included suggestions with each article for pull-out quotes, sidebars, and accompanying images.
- We conceptualized the entire layout and turned data provided in the form of two-column tables into colorful infographics.
- We coordinated a photo shoot with hospital team members and captured many of the images, including the cover shot for the 2017 issue.
- We designed these publications in-keeping with brand standards given to us by the hospital’s advertising agency.
Bryant Digital Media originally developed The Farmworker’s Roadway to Employment as a printed booklet and later adapted it into a digital publication for posting to the client’s website.
- We carried over the mirrored-page design required for printing and binding, which gives readers of the electronic version a sense of the original booklet’s left and right pages.
- In addition to compiling content through conducting interviews, we also combed through newspaper articles, emails and other written correspondence. Our narrative serves as the official historical document of the program for this government agency.
- We captured the digital photography for this piece and determined which images best supported the lengthy narrative.