The pros at Bryant Digital Media are committed to affordable quality. We exist to deliver a good product while saving you money. Whether you select The In & Out, The Just Right or The Class Act, a little prep work on your part will help you get the best value.
1. Schedule your production time wisely.
- Avoid high-volume days of the week and hours of the day. Trying to work around a rush of customers will delay production.
- Note the direction your business faces. The location of the sun naturally determines the best time of day for an exterior shot. The sun should light the front, not blast from behind.
- Choose a time shortly after your gardener visits.
2. Plan to be an active member of the production crew.
- Help our camera operator move quickly from scene to scene by staying one step ahead. Make sure all product displays are prepped and all actors (or friends) are ready.
- Avoid taking phone calls, serving customers or dealing with personnel issues.
Every minute counts, and a little pre-production planning will subtract wasted time and add up to a better video.