We don’t live in a perfect world, but let’s face it—we want to look like we do. Especially when promoting our businesses. Bryant Digital Media recommends taking the time to prepare your location to be picture-perfect prior to your scheduled production date.
1. Clean your environment
- Sweep away leaves, pick up trash and wash your windows.
- Hose down sidewalks, driveways and parking areas.
- Eliminate clutter inside.
- Wipe down counter tops, furniture and display tables.
2. Make your store look busy.
- Invite a few friends to act as customers. (See our post on securing good talent.)
- Direct your employees to carry out their daily activities for the camera.
Think of layers of action – for example, direct someone in the background to walk through the door, someone in the foreground to use the phone, and someone in the center of the shot to transact business.